*The entrance exam will be given in Japanese.
|Selection method||Recommendation-based entrance exam|
|Number of places
|80 (male and female)|
|Exam location||Urayasu Campus, Juntendo University Faculty of Health Care and Nursing|
|From Monday, Oct. 17, 2016 to Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2016
(deadline for delivery)
|Exam date||Saturday, Nov. 5, 2016|
|Notification of result||10 a.m. Friday, Nov. 11, 2016 (notification will be placed in front of the Administration Office of the Urayasu Campus)|
|Enrolment procedures||From Monday, Nov. 14 to Saturday, Nov. 19, 2016|
Applicants should satisfy all of the following conditions.
①Short essay / ②Interview
Evaluations of student reports, short essays and interviews will comprehensively be assessed in applicant selection.
If an applicant has a supporting document that can be provided at an interview, they are requested to bring it with them on the day of the exam.
○Supporting documents for interviewsPlease bring with you evidence of your achievements (not limited to your high school life) and what you are proud of. There is no limit on the number of documents you can bring in; therefore, if you are not certain, please bring them anyway.
- Exam result certificates such as those for Eiken, Kanken, and Suuken test
- Academic transcripts such as TOEIC,TOEFL-iBT,TOEFL-PBT(ITP),IELTS
- Certificate of attendance at a first aid course
- An award, trophy, or shield from a sports event or competition either inside or outside school (applicants do not have to bring trophies with them to interviews if they have an award certificate)
- Documents and photos as evidence of volunteer activities
- School reports as evidence such as of having no absences since primary school
- Overseas national exam certificates (such as for SATs or GCSEs)
- Overseas university entrance qualifications (such as International Baccalaureate, Abitur or Baccalaureate)
Successful applicants are required to complete the University's enrolment procedures during the period from Monday, Nov. 14, 2016 to Saturday, Nov. 19, 2016.
Successful applicants will receive a notice of successful application and enrolment procedure guidelines.