*The entrance exam will be given in Japanese.
|Selection method||Returnee entrance examination|
|Number of places
|A small number|
|Exam location||Urayasu Campus, Juntendo University Faculty of Health Care and Nursing|
|From Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2019 to Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2019
(deadline for delivery)
|Exam date||Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019|
|Notification of result||10 a.m. Friday, Nov. 8, 2019|
|Enrolment procedures||From Saturday, Nov. 9 to Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019|
All the following requirements must be met:
*At the time of application, applicants must present a certificate for any of the foreign language proficiency tests, preferably at the following levels.
Eiken: Grade 1, Kokuren Eiken (United Nations Associations Test of English): B, TOEFL-iBT: 61, TOEFL-PBT: 500, IELTS: 5.5, TOEIC: 586, Chinese Proficiency test: level 3, HSK Chinese Proficiency test: level 4.
①Short essay / ②Interview
Evaluations of student reports, short essays and interviews will comprehensively be assessed in applicant selection.
If an applicant has a supporting document that can be provided at an interview, they are requested to bring it with them on the day of the exam.
The content of the entrance examination will be the same as that for recommended students.
○Supporting documents for interviewsPlease bring with you evidence of your achievements (not limited to your high school life) and what you are proud of. There is no limit on the number of documents you can bring in; therefore, if you are not certain, please bring them anyway.
- Exam result certificates such as those for Eiken, Kanken, and Suuken test
- Academic transcripts such as TOEIC,TOEFL-iBT,TOEFL-PBT(ITP),IELTS
- Certificate of attendance at a first aid course
- An award, trophy, or shield from a sports event or competition either inside or outside school (applicants do not have to bring trophies with them to interviews if they have an award certificate)
- Documents and photos as evidence of volunteer activities
- School reports as evidence such as of having no absences since primary school
- Overseas national exam certificates (such as for SATs or GCSEs)
- Overseas university entrance qualifications (such as International Baccalaureate, Abitur or Baccalaureate)
Successful applicants are required to complete the University's enrolment procedures during the period from Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019 to Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019.
Successful applicants will receive a notice of successful application and enrolment procedure guidelines.